Friday, February 8, 2013

Job Update

Hey guys! Just a little update on my new job as a school nurse: I'm in the middle of packing and getting things together to drive down to Southern California on Sunday. I start Tuesday and I'm super excited and filled with butterflies. I also can't wait to bust my scrubs out of storage tomorrow! Wish me luck and I have a LONG drive ahead of me.  Thank goodness for the aux plug in my car! I'm shooting to have Part II of Resumes up by Monday night, but we'll see how things go with the unpacking and getting ready for the big day. As a little treat to hold everyone over, here's a little song for those of you out there that need some extra support right now. It's called "Can't Bring Me Down" by Karina. It's a great motivator and it's my personal theme song so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment